Internet Security, Anti-Spam, Anti-Adware/Popup Blockers, Anti-Spyware and Firewalls may interfere with the loading, execution and display of web pages.
functionality for your web browser. Some internet security-related products may interfere with
that functionality, causing what appears to be a problem with our web site.
If you experience broken functionality on our web site, there are several steps you
should take prior to
. These steps are for Internet Explorer 6.x; if you use
another browser, please see its documentation for similar settings.
Make sure you meet our basic browser requirements
- Internet Explorer 5.x or higher for Windows
- Cookies Enabled
- Check Internet Explorer’s TOOLS > OPTIONS > SECURITY menu and click Default
to set the default security level. If you use another browser,
see its documentation.
- Also check Internet Explorer’s TOOLS > OPTIONS > PRIVACY menu and click Default to
set the default privacy level in IE.
- If you see a PopUp Blocker section on that tab, click Settings and choose the MEDIUM
filter level. Also make sure that “Play a sound when a pop-up is blocked” and
“Show information bar when a pop-up is blocked” are checked.
- If you have multiple popup blockers installed, such as in the Yahoo, Google or
MSN toolbars, please make sure they are disabled or configured properly.
We use popups on our site for legitimate purposes (such as opening a brochure on a
- Try turning down the security of anti-adware, anti-spam, popup blockers and internet
security/firewall software. Please note that these products can be complicated to
configure. See your documentation and contact the product support line if you have problems.
If you have tried the above troubleshooting steps and you still seem to be experiencing
difficulties with our web pages, please